Filing a Slip and Fall Claim

On Behalf of | Mar 2, 2020 | Buffalo Law Blog, Firm News, Slip & Fall Injuries

Do you need help filing a slip and fall claim in Buffalo, NY? If you have a slip and fall injury that occurred on someone else’s property in New York you should call an experienced personal injury attorney right away.

Filing a Slip and Fall Claim | Premises Liability

Filing a Slip and Fall Claim

New York has slip and fall (premises liability) laws to protect you if you suffer injuries due to neglect on another person’s property. An experienced slip and fall attorney can help you file a claim for any injuries that are the result of equipment that is used on the property. Also, injuries that may be a result of another person’s actions on the property may be the responsibility of a property owner, especially if the owner fails to provide adequate security on the property.

A “slip and fall” or “trip and fall” is the generic term for an injury which occurs when someone slips, trips or falls as a result of a dangerous or hazardous condition on someone else’s property. It includes falls as the result of water, ice or snow, as well as uneven changes in flooring, poor lighting or a hidden hazard without a sign, such as a gap or hard-to-see hole in the ground.

Get Our FREE Slip and Fall Guide

Contact Our Experienced Buffalo Slip and Fall Attorneys Today

If you are on someone else’s property and injure yourself as the result of a dangerous condition, the landowner or business proprietor may be liable for your injuries due to premise liability. If you are a property owner and someone injures himself on your land, you may find yourself legally responsible for his or her injuries. Either way, you should seek the advice of an experienced personal injury lawyer right away. Contact our experienced Buffalo slip and fall injury lawyers for a free consultation. Let our experience work for you.


Share This