Paying for Property Damage After a Car Accident

On Behalf of | Feb 3, 2020 | Auto Accidents, Buffalo Law Blog, Firm News

Paying for Property Damage After a Car Accident

Your car was totaled after another driver ran through a stop sign and rear-ended your vehicle. Your insurance will not cover the entire cost. Paying for property damage after a car accident can seem unfair and unjust. The lawyers at Chiacchia & Fleming want to ease your financial burden. All you have to do is call our office.

Get Our FREE Car Accident Guide

Paying for Property Damage After a Car Accident | Insurance Policies

If you have collision coverage on your own insurance policy when you’re involved in a motor vehicle accident, you will contact them to report the accident. Most likely, your policy includes a deductible and the amount might determine if you want to process your property damage claim through your own insurance company. If your deductible is high – like $500 or $1,000 – you may be discouraged from processing the property damage through your own insurance policy.

You also have the option of using the other party’s insurance coverage to pay for your property damage – provided they’re at fault for causing the accident. Often, however, the problem with using the other party’s coverage is the time and negotiation involved. When people use the offending party’s insurance coverage, they may not feel that they’re getting paid a satisfactory amount for their vehicle.

Contact Our Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation

If you work with our Buffalo car accident attorneys, we will negotiate with the insurance company of the at-fault driver to obtain a favorable settlement. Don’t try to take on the insurance company yourself. We are experts at recovering maximum compensation and will take a car accident case all the way to trial if we have to.

We want you to recover the full compensation that you deserve, but we can’t help unless you come to us first. Contact our office today to schedule a free consultation. We look forward to hearing from you.


Share This