Tiffany M. Kopacz
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- Education Law
- General Litigation
Tiffany M. Kopacz is an Associate Attorney with Chiacchia & Fleming, LLP. She practices in the areas of personal injury and education law.
Ms. Kopacz is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the American Bar Association. A diligent and fastidious attorney, Ms. Kopacz routinely achieves success for her clients even in the most sensitive and contested cases. Ms. Kopacz recently won a crucial decision against a school district that resulted in a student receiving the individualized education plan that was previously denied her.
Ms. Kopacz is admitted in New York State and the Western District of the United States District Court. She received her law degree from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center. She received her bachelor of arts degree from SUNY at Buffalo.
- Erie County Department of Law, Law Clerk, 1998 to 1999
- Debra P. Rochlin & Associates, Law Clerk, 1997 to 1998
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- J.D. - 1998
- SUNY at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
- B.A. - 1995
- Major: Legal Studies
- Erie County Bar Association
- NYS Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association of Trial Lawyers
Current Employment Positions
- Associate Attorney
- New York, 1999
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 1999